Recipe of peppers stuffed with rice, focused on the fitness lifestyle, so it can be included in your diet to Luxe Trim Keto lose weight since it is low in calories.
We continue to increase the number of dishes in our vegan recipe book , and this time it is time to share an amazing recipe of peppers stuffed with rice, which is an excellent option for those hot days where you want something simpler and that you can eat Fresh without a drastic change in taste.
The recipe is focused on the fitness lifestyle, so it can be included in any diet, mainly in low-calorie diets, because it contains a low amount of calories, but at the same time it is rich in nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates and healthy fats
Because it is a fairly light preparation, we can use it for a dinner after the afternoon training, or as a complement to a main meal. For those of us who have no problem with eating food of animal origin, we can include some protein in the food, either with a good portion of chicken breast or a couple of hard-boiled eggs, depending on the availability of time we have.
Recipe of peppers stuffed with rice
Finally, for the preparation Keto Slim 7 of this recipe, we will need the following ingredients:
- 4 peppers of various colors
- 200 grams of uncooked brown rice
- Almonds to taste
- 250 grams of raw spinach
- ½ small white onion
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 75 grams of raisins
- Olive oil to taste
- Salt and pepper
Once the ingredients are ready, we will proceed to the preparation
- First we must cook the rice to taste. For this we will use 200 grams of rice, 600 ml of boiling water, chopped onion and garlic. We will also season with salt. Spinach will also help us to Dura Burn Keto put in the rice, although for this we must wait until half of the water has been consumed to avoid losing most of the nutrients with overcooking.
- When the rice is finished, we will remove the back and the seeds of the peppers, making sure they are completely clean inside to fill them more easily.
- Now that we have both parts of the recipe finished, we must fill the peppers with the cooked rice. We will also place the almonds and raisins on top. We place the stuffed peppers in an aluminum tray.
- Then we take the tray to the oven, cooking at a temperature of 180 degrees or until the peppers have been fully cooked.
- Once they are ready, we can serve directly. Even while on a hypocaloric diet, we can eat two peppers prepared without any problem and still have a low caloric intake.
- A good tip to get a good taste in your mouth, is to eat once they have tempered, since if we let more time pass, the rice will take a harder texture, completely ruining the rewarding Yeah Keto experience of the dish.
Each prepared pepper counts as a single serving.