Daily, women dedicate a period of time to make up. To a lesser or greater extent, we have once resorted to makeup to improve our personal presentation and highlight the most beautiful features of our face. And without imagining it, this becomes a habit, a daily practice. They say practice makes perfect, right ?; so we really become experts in the area, even achieving professional makeup. But do you know how to remove your skin? Possibly not, sometimes we focus on wearing excellent makeup, and neglect the care and cleanliness that the skin requires, by not properly removing impurities from the face. If you think that removing your skin is equivalent to washing your face only with water,
Hygiene of the face requires different care from the rest of the body. In addition to the production of sweat and oily matter, the face is more exposed to external dirt and dust and, additionally, to makeup residues. In this way, favorable terrain is generated for the development of germs and the onset of diseases. Therefore, the hygiene of the whole body must be constant, taking special care with the hygiene of the face; considering age and skin type . When proper cleaning is not performed, the pores begin to clog, which leads to the appearance of pimples and pimples.
Tips to make up your skin
- Do not remove your face with a body soap, as it will mistreat and dry your skin.
- You can use milks and cleansing waters, these tone and at the same time clean the skin. There are milks suitable for different skin types.
- Cleansing gels deeply cleanse the skin, leaving it very soft and smooth. Gels are recommended for combination or oily skin.
- The wipes are very practical for removing make-up, since they are disposable and easily manageable.
- Makeup remover mousses are especially used to clean oily and acne skin.
Procedure to remove makeup
- Clean your lips to the sides of the mouth, removing the remnants of lipstick.
- Make up the orbicular part of the eye with descending circular movements.
- Then, remove the pencil from the eyebrows inside out.
- Apply a specific product to remove the eyelash, leaving on for five minutes; then make a slight upward pressure.
- Finally, remove the makeup from the neckline until reaching the forehead, making movements from the inside to the outside of the face.
- After applying these simple steps, you will notice your face cleaner and free of impurities.
I also recommend you read How to care for your skin without complications .