- Maintain pressure on your heels and hips, not your knees.
- In squats, maintain head and chest posture. Once bent, you have spoiled the exercise.
- The quality of the movement is more important than the quantity.
- Find a training partner to force some repetitions safely.
- If you are opting for too much weight or too many repetitions, choose both.
- Think of heating as a good investment. 10 minutes on the step makes a difference.
Top 5 of Playlist during training:
- Panther— “Mouth for War”
- Dio— “Rainbow in the Dark”
- Queensryche— “Sister Mary”
- Metallica— “For Whom The Bell Tolls”
- Slipknot— “Snuff”